An infrared thermometer is a thermometer which infers temperature from a portion of the thermal radiation sometimes called black-body radiation emitted by the object being measured. They are sometimes called laser thermometers as a laser is used to help aim the thermometer, or non-contact thermometers or temperature guns, to describe the device’s ability to measure temperature from a distance.
APPROVALS AND STANDARDS
- CE Approved.
Store data : The last 32sets of measured value memory function, convenient for users to retrieve data comparison.
• Sensing measurement : Measuring sensor technology, high measurement accuracy. Infrared temperature sensor
measurement more accurate, only a touch of measurement, you can measure the precise space you want to measure.
• Large size LCD screen with clear reading.
• Multifunction : It can be using for baby, kids, and adults. Can measure room temperature, baby milk, bath water etc.
• Automatic shutdown : No remeasure after 60 seconds, automatic shutdown.
• Measurement time : 1 second’s temperature measurement, convenient and fast.
• The thermometer is mainly used for the detection of human body temperature in public places such as households,
ports of entry, airports, customs, stations, terminals, hospitals, institutions, factories, schools, hotels and office
• Safe and infrared measurement to avoid the harm of traditional mercury thermometer mercury vapor absorbed by
the human body.